martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

About me!

" />w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext>false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

HI! My name’s Onelia González. I’m From Maracaibo. I live in Palma real , I’m 16 years old and study industrial engineering at Urbe My favorite subjects are geometric and English.

I Love dancing, music, travel, the beach, my dog manches♥.

I hate cry, the cat, washing the dishes, clear my room.

My dreams is to travel from Spain. I want to graduate from industrial engineering am be a good engineer.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot f friends and practice specking in the class.



My friends en my class: Mayelin Semprun, genesis Perrotta,

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Onelia!
    I love to travel too. I also love my dogs. I would love to go to Spain someday too!I love learning languages too- currently I am learning French in school.
    Please visit my blog:
    http://dominiquelovestoread.edublogs.org
    -Dominique

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Onelia, my name is Chloe. :) I had to create a blog for my Spanish Three class and for one of the requirements we have to start communicating with Spanish speakers. So if you want to practice your English on me, and I can practice my Spanish on you, we could start commenting each others blogs! So visit my blog at http://cmcmahon.wonecks.net
    Hasta luego! :D

    ResponderEliminar